Digital Demand Manager
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The Digital Demand Manager oversees the paid media lead generation budgets across Progress Residential’s diversified portfolio. This role assists in the the acquisition, engagement and acceleration of quality prospect leads driven through the paid media channels to improve working pipeline and ultimately drive profitable resident acquisition. The manager will work to define, lead, and manage paid lead generation efforts to drive business results and deliver our brand promise. This position, partnering with the digital and internal analytics teams, will also be responsible for forecasting future demand and continually optimizing digital marketing spend. This role reports to the Director of Digital Demand and works cross functionally within the and with external agencies.
* Responsible for designing and executing demand generation strategies targeting specific audiences/personas to drive quality leads third party (syndication) channels, continually optimizing mix and spend for optimal conversion.
* Acts as a strategic partner for portfolio leaders to create and promote digital lead generation campaigns to drive leads for a diversified portfolio of assets and ancillary revenue streams.
* Partners with cross-functional teams and external agencies, develop, manage, and optimize integrated paid digital marketing campaigns for all outbound demand generation, including third party syndication, programmatic display, paid search and other channels to produce maximum benefit and ROI.
* Assists in the monthly planning and demand forecasting process, ensuring that programs are executed, and funds are allocated to maximize program ROI and meet occupancy goals.
* Produces weekly reports and monthly tracking reports to provide visibility into marketing campaign performance and analyzes competitive and industry data to understand trends and continuously refine strategy.
* Participates in the collection of feedback from the leasing teams on an ongoing basis to optimize campaigns and identify new opportunities to drive greater quantity and quality of leads across the portfolio.
* Manages the budget required to meet demand generation goals and leads the effective prioritization of tactical initiatives.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned or required
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics, communication, or related field
?? 4+ years of lead generation experience
* Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
* Strong understanding of digital marketing channels including paid search, SEO email, social, video, programmatic display
* Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Excellent analytical and project management skills
* Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills.
* Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.