Digital Marketing Architect
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The Digital Marketing Architect ? will be responsible for designing the technical architecture and marketing solutions aligned to the strategic vision of the Organization. This role also consists of understanding the digital marketing landscape, aligning business requirements to technical requirements for the Marketing Technology stack (i.e., CRM / database marketing solutions, orchestration, enterprise email/text, campaign management, decisioning, digital and analytic platforms, etc.). The MarTech Architect is responsible for design and architecture guidance across product teams within the Marketing Technology stack.
This position will be part of a dynamic team that is dedicated to delivering solutions for high-quality, on-time releases leveraging best-of-breed agile practices.
This role is responsible for leading technical design on cloud and digital platforms, including hands-on full stack development. The architect must have a passion for developing and launching robust scalable products that are business and customer facing. This position should have a full understanding of the tools, platforms and technologies used to develop exceptional applications.
* Architect and design marketing technology solutions that bridge business and technology requirements and ensure usability, accessibility, and performance
* Provide scalable technology solutions (considering all aspects of the Marketing Technology stack) that meet the requirements, utilize existing technologies and patterns, perform to an SLA, and provide a cohesive, seamless solution
* Ability to coordinate matrixed architecture and software development resources in support of the overall enterprise strategic initiatives
* Establish and adhere to marketing technology best practices, standards, and tools
* Effectively collaborate with leadership and teams within the Marketing Organization, Product, Engineering and across external partners
* Work with platform and data specific architects to design complex solutions that involve the integration of various Marketing Technology platforms (Digital Messaging/Campaign Management, Database, CMS, Web Analytics, Decisioning, Personalization, and Business Intelligence platforms).
* Lead technology conversations with senior leadership teams including new technology adoption, upgrades of existing technology tools to improve overall operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
* BS in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education/experience; advanced degree preferred
* 5+ years of experience delivering large scale technology solutions
* 5+ years of Database and/or Digital Marketing experience
* 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Marketing
* Hands-on delivery experience with at least one of the major MarTech vendors - Adobe, Salesforce, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
* Delivering digital messaging solutions with tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud
* Real-time application integration
* Enterprise level content management systems such as AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
* Integration of real-time site optimization, test and target in tools like Adobe Target, SFMC Interaction Studio
* Tag management in tools like Google Tag Manager and Adobe Launch
* Experience using analytic tools like Adobe Analytics
* Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure
* Exceptional problem solving, analysis, design, and testing skills
* Experience with Salesforce development is a plus
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Effective communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to communicate effectively with business owners
* Experience with entire software development lifecycle (Agile, SDLC, Iterative)
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Flexibility and positive attitude to achieve tight deadlines
* Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
* Ability to work creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR106056