Digital Marketing Strategist
- Job Title
- Digital Marketing Strategist
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert, an individual with a strong knowledge and passion for online marketing to join our team. A successful candidate for the role will implement and manage effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) programs Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns with a goal of maximizing return on investment and growing organic traffic.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy and development, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
This position will work with our executive, marketing, technical teams and agency partners to refine pay-per-click advertising strategies and search engine optimization techniques to maximize click value and the overall customer experience.
- Collaborate with marketing team members and agency partners to develop and execute all SEO and SEM campaigns
- Identify and recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Researching and implementing content recommendations within CMS for organic SEO success
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Utilize CMS to implement content, make edits and optimize assets
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Responsible for the development of ad copy and keywords
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Conducting research to analyze and understand the market competition for benchmarking
- Conducting analysis and generating project reports as required study of traffic channels, Analysis of KPIs, Cost, ROI, output/productivity reports etc
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Support and promotion of all online marketing
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Of course, you have the essentials:
- 3-5 years proven SEO experience
- Experience developing content for the purposes of SEO
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong knowledge and experience on Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, Webmaster Tools, Google Tag Manager, SEM Rush
- Understanding of how cookies, ad service and performance tracking works.
- Clear understanding of Campaign forecast, growth analysis, traffic estimation etc.
- Proficient with Excel reporting (Dashboard, Pivot, Vlookup, filters, validations and other useful functions)
- Knowledge and experience of CMS platforms
- Primary knowledge of HTML, Design & Development tools.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Advertising
- Google Advertising Professional Certification desired
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, both by phone and in-person.
- Commitment to excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Principals only! Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.