- Job ID
- Job Location
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Director – Client Reporting serves as the primary contact for Progress’s 3rd party property management company (PR3M) clients. This role involves participating in due diligence and onboarding client calls, implementing client reporting policies and standardizing financial reporting packages for PR3M. This role also includes compiling and reviewing financial statements, communicating with clients regarding performance and summarizing business performance data for the portfolios while maintaining quality partnerships with internal accounting teams and 3rd party clients.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client financial reporting matters
- Ensures that client accounting requirements are communicated to the internal accounting team
- Direct new business onboarding by coordinating with property management team, accounting team and clients
- Retain existing revenue through building and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction
- Identity and implement ways to standardize financial reporting across clients
- Review 3rd party financial statements prepared by the client reporting team
- Provide guidance on 3rd party financials to ensure quality, timeliness and audit compliance
- Performs special projects as directed
- Manage client audit requests, as needed
- Evaluate team workflows to propose and implement improvements in efficiencies
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive
- Ability to improve and streamline multiple processes across different functions of department
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting required and CPA strongly preferred
- 10 or more years of accounting leadership experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
- Proven problem solving, analytical, troubleshooting and time-management skills
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills; has ability to convey a clear and concise thought.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.