Evictions Coordinator II
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Evictions Coordinator I/II is a member of the Accounting department and is responsible for the management of the eviction process for assigned markets within the portfolio.
- Assist with and review audits for demand / eviction process to ensure accuracy
- Assist with and review filings for evictions for accuracy – ensure compliance with state statutes
- Monitor progress of eviction and timeline to completion of eviction – ensure compliance with state statutes
- Work closely with local eviction attorneys – monitor changes in state statutes to ensure compliance by the eviction department
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on status of evictions
- Review status of delinquency and compile list of homes to obtain RAP offers – provide list to marketing
- Provide weekly reporting on RAP program
- Assist with resident/attorney escalations as needed
- Assistance with maintaining Exception Smartsheet with AR
- Approve credit requests as needed
- Approve eviction invoices as needed
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting of BKs
- High School degree required
- Associates degree a plus
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Attention to detail with strong proven ability to follow up and collect on past due rent
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers and team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekends from time to time
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.