- Job ID
- Job Location
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 33,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for over 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new, top-notch executive leadership. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and market offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Executive Assistant (EA) supports one or more executives in the Scottsdale office and is responsible for assisting on a diverse set of matters and projects. This is a fast-paced role with a variety of tasks associated that necessitates someone with high agility, professionalism and being comfortable in a rapidly changing environment. The EA is deeply relationship-oriented and understands the value in building relationships that allow anticipation of executive needs, understanding team dynamics and seamlessly stepping into and out of workflows across the company. Support may include such tasks as conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, setting up conference calls, arranging travel plans and scheduling meeting for executives.
- Provide professional administrative support for executives and ensure organized, efficient operations that conserve time
- Manage and maintain busy calendars and respond to copious meeting requests that require frequent re-prioritization
- Anticipate potential schedule conflicts and proactively deal with them before they become issues
- Arrange internal and external meetings, including lodging and meeting accommodations for groups large and small
- Handle sensitive business and confidential information with discretion, tract and diplomacy
- Support the team and the organization in whatever capacity needed; embracing unexpected duties and projects as they arise
- Provide general project management assistance, including maintaining and updating action plans and timelines, scheduling meetings and interfacing with project groups as appropriate
- Produce PowerPoint presentations, organizational charts, Word documents and Excel spreadsheets with ease
- Monitor and manage correspondence from management, employees, clients, vendors and potential investors
- Coordinate travel arrangements and maintain expense reports
- Perform other general administrative functions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience required supporting executives at SVP level and above
- Polished and professional demeanor and communication style, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to prioritize, plan and perform multiple urgent tasks seamlessly
- Strong problem-solving skills and reasoning to quickly follow-up and solve administrative issues
- Self-directed and able to determine priorities, meet deadlines, make decisions and manage time well
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, good listener and always open and receptive to constructive feedback
- Experience handling multiple locations
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to work odd/off hours as necessary
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and unquestionable integrity
- Enthusiasm for challenges, comfortable with change and always ready to learn
- Works well under pressure, meets deadlines and sees projects through to completion
- Punctual, courteous, professional, reliable and always uses good judgment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; Concur experience helpful
- Actively investigates relevant technology and builds the skills to use it
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative, not-so-typical real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and fun at work. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and a 401(k) program with company matching contributions.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.