- Job ID
- Job Location
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 26,000 homes , we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction.
What you bring to the table:
The Executive Assistant supports C-Suite Executive(s) and is responsible for assisting on a diverse set of matters and projects. This is a fast-paced role with a variety of tasks associated that necessitate someone with high agility, professionalism and being comfortable in a rapidly changing environment. The EA is deeply relationship-oriented and understands the value in building relationships that allow anticipation of executive needs, understanding team dynamics and seamlessly stepping into and out of workflows across the company. Support may include such tasks as conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, travel plans and scheduling meeting for executives.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of Executive Assistant experience required supporting C-Level executives
- Polished and professional demeanor and communication style, both oral and written, as this role is an extension of the C-Level Executive(s)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to prioritize, plan and perform multiple urgent tasks seamlessly
- Strong problem-solving skills and reasoning to quickly follow-up and solve administrative issues
- Self-directed and able to determine priorities, meet deadlines, make decisions and manage time well
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, good listener and always open and receptive to constructive feedback
- Experience handling multiple locations
- Flexible and able to work odd/off hours as necessary
- Handles confidential information with discretion and unquestionable integrity
- Enthusiasm for challenges, comfortable with change and always ready to learn
- As eye for efficiency and constantly engaged in improving results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and then implementing those changes
- Works well under pressure, meets deadlines and sees projects through to completion
- Punctual, courteous, professional, reliable and always uses good judgment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Mac and OS; Concur experience helpful
- Actively investigates relevant technology and builds the skills to use it
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.