Business Operations Manager
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Business Operations Manager will support the SVP, Finance Operations. This manager will be responsible for tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and developing and monitoring KPIs. To be a successful Business Operations Manager, you should have experience in a same or similar role, with proven process improvement experience, ideally LEAN six sigma and automation. Experience with Shared Services is a plus
- Ensure all systems and processes operate smoothly and align with our quality standards and helping to maximize the efficiency of all business procedures.
- Establish and measure KPIs and establish appropriate review procedures.
- Build processes that meet our business objectives, ensure compliance and drive efficiency
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Consider the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into strategic plans including a robust Stakeholder management process
- Ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets across various business drivers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration or Finance required
- 8-10 years of operations experience, preferably in a finance organization
- Experience with process improvement methodologies
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to be independent and a self-starter: is self-motivated and takes initiative
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
- Proven problem solving, analytical, troubleshooting and time-management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills; has ability to convey a clear and concise thought.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.