Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 90,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
Progress Residential is seeking a creative Graphic Designer to shape and enhance our brand image through visually appealing and impactful designs for a wide range of projects involving digital assets, print materials, social media graphics, presentations, and branded gear.
- Create visually engaging and cohesive designs for various digital and print media
- Ensure brand consistency by adhering to established brand guidelines
- Help in maintaining the brand’s visual identity and identifying opportunities to evolve designs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and develop creative solutions that align with project objectives, channel best practices and target audience
- Experience with the full creative production lifecycle including: creative brief, mood boards, concepting, development, pitching/informing, absorbing and apply constructive criticism from peers, partners and stakeholders
- Design and animate web graphics, social media assets, digital advertising banners, floorplan layouts, and email templates that effectively communicate our message and drive engagement
- Create eye-catching print materials such as flyers, banners, road signage, in-home signage and promotional materials.
- Enhance layout and designs for highly visible leadership and event PowerPoint presentations
- Edit and retouch photos for various marketing purposes, ensuring high-quality brand visuals
- Create custom illustrations and infographics to enhance content and communication efforts
- Collaborate in video content development to support motion graphics and animations as needed.
- The ability to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs
- Work closely with brand, content, communications, digital marketing and product teams to deliver creative solutions that meet or exceed expectations and deadlines for projects large and small.
- Organize and archive a library of creative art files, assets and resources
- Coordinate branded gear selection and inventories, supporting quality products, efficient process and cost effectiveness
- Actively engage in cross-functional collaboration to support a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an in-house creative department or agency
- Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc)
- Experience in Adobe’s styles such as paragraph, character, nested, and GREP
- Corporate design experience in Microsoft applications (Office, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Technical knowledge of both digital and print art file preparation, procedures, and best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective design principles related to typography, color, layout and photography
- Possesses excellent problem-solving skills, treating challenges as opportunities.
- Motivated, flexible, detail-oriented, with proven organizational skills
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon company need.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 401k match, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.