Growth Analytics Manager
Growth Analytics Manager
- Job ID
- Job Location
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With nearly 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
We are looking for the candidate to apply state of the art quantitative methods to convert data into insights and meaningful solutions. Utilize business and statistical knowledge to use directional indicators to make recommendations and forecast marketing & operational goals to maximize growth and optimize marketing spend.
Must have a true aptitude and passion for understanding and translating complex data in a way that is simple and easily comprehensible, especially for non-technical audiences. This role will encompass understanding the market segment, defining goals and KPIs, and working with team members across the organization (Marketing, Onboarding, Acquisitions, Operations) to develop an end-to-end strategy that leverages automation and scale to achieve growth.
- Produce actionable insights from campaign performance reports that are meaningful and tie back to marketing goals. Based on insights, drive actions to support growth.
- Be the first point of contact for reporting and data questions for top of the funnel KPI & occupancy metrics
- Analysis includes but not limited to: cost per lead, cost of acquisition, customer segmentation, pipeline growth, ROI
- Familiar with key metrics to track for Data Driven Marketing such as impressions, conversion rates, click thru rates, etc.
- Support analytics to maximize acquisition channels. Determine leading and lagging web metric indicators that can inform future pipeline performance
- Execute, monitor, and support analytics to attribute leads to channels.
- Analysis includes but not limited to: Cost per lead, Correlation analysis, Cost of acquisition, Customer Segmentation, Pipeline Growth, ROI
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Analytics, IT, computer science, math or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of experience, including management level assignments, in a dynamic business environment conducting analysis, requirements definition, and reporting support.
- Understanding and familiarity with advanced analytics practices (Descriptive Statistics, Linear Regression, Forecasting.
- Certification in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics preferred
- Expert-level skills in Salesforce, data visualization and analytics tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker)
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM systems, preferably Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.