HRIS Manager (Workday)
HRIS Manager (Workday)
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Human Resources
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Manager will provide leadership, strategic input and analysis to oversee the organization's human resource information system. This includes system configuration, business process management, and security maintenance. The HRIS Manager will create short and long-term goals and objectives for system builds, operations, processes, data flows, security, reporting, and analytics.
They will collaborate with our Information Technology and Human Resources (HR) teams to implement improvements in functionality and training where necessary for an excellent employee experience. This role combines process excellence, leadership, technology and partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of an exceptional employee experience in support of our business objectives
- Review and analyze current procedures, identify areas for improvement and develop and implement a standardization system across the enterprise
- Collaborate with stakeholders across all functions (HR, Finance, IT, Operations) to maintain and develop processes that will create a best in class HR operations platform and an excellent employee experience.
- Oversee the creation and delivery of scorecards and KPI’s and optimize the self-service reporting solutions.
- Establish a governance process within HRIS to drive priority setting and effective tenant management strategies across the business
- Ensure data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Maintains technical and industry trend knowledge by participating in Workday Community and other forums, including on-line discussions, brainstorms, voting, training, webinars, etc.
- Analyze Workday bi-annual releases to assess the impact of new features.
- 7+ years of progressive HR experience in the area of HRIS with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Workday.
- Experience designing, configuring, and administering Workday HRIS.
- The ability to translate business objectives and unmet needs into a clear vision and roadmap, with rigorous requirements, then support the execution of that vision.
- Strong bias for action with a demonstrated track record of owning and delivering solutions successfully.
- Strong leadership and excellent team management skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working directly with users and collaborating across internal teams to deliver complex projects.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and a tendency to challenge the status quo.
- Relentless focus on delivering product enhancements that will drive real, measurable impact to improve the employee experience.
- Self-starter, able to drive work forward within an agile environment.
- High tolerance for ambiguity, challenge, and change. Ability to show composure in difficult circumstances
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.