- Job ID
- Job Location
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Lease Administrator’s core responsibility is to coordinate the timely completion of past resident’s Verification of Rent, current resident’s Renter’s Insurance Policy updates and Mid Lease Changes to their occupancy. The Lease Administrator will also review and collect the required documentation and fees to help expedite the execution of lease changes. They will also perform the crediting of fees and rent when applicable to a resident’s account in an efficient and timely fashion.
Verification of Rent Requests (VOR):
- Complete requests for verification on both current and past residents
Renters Insurance Compliance:
- Communicate and submit Renters Insurance to Effective Coverage (3rd Party)
- Update Exemption Fee charges in Yardi
- Communicate Renters Insurance Requirements with resident(s)
Mid Lease Change Requests (MLC):
- Builds rapport by answering general questions and/or concerns of resident
- Creates follow up tasks to ensure timely completion and follow up of MLC
- When applicable charge/credit residents account properly and timely
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous property management experience in either single family or multi-family rental industry
- Ability to work overtime or weekends as needed
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel with the ability to perform basic formulas in Excel
- Proficiency in Yardi is required with 1-3 years of previous work experience in leasing and administrative services using Yardi
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respond throughout the company
- Maintains regular attendance and excellent punctuality
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.