Leasing Manager - Property Management
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Property Management - Leasing
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Leasing Manager is a member of the Property Management department and is responsible for all leasing and renewal activity in the assigned market. The Leasing Manager is involved in all aspects of the marketing and leasing functions, including but not limited to managing a dynamic team of leasing specialists while working as a liaison between Renewal Specialists and Application Coordinators located at central operations.
• Manages leasing and marketing functions, including but not limited to all activities leasing
• Manages leasing team to ensure the market meets and exceeds the monthly occupancy and renewal goals
• Develops relationships with local real estate agent and broker community and manages all communication with external leasing agents regarding Company policy, procedure, qualifications and expectations
• Works closely with central office marketing, training, onboarding and pricing teams to coordinate best execution for each asset
• Manages and oversees the scheduling of resident Move-In Orientations for the assigned market
• Knowledgeable of current market trends with the ability to efficiently produce data to support pricing recommendations as needed
• Represents the company to prospective candidates, future residents, real estate agents and brokers in a courteous and professional manner – with a customer service mindset
• Assists in the creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
• Coach leasing team on lead conversion from prospect status to a resident – assisting with meeting or exceeding established goals
Human Resource Management
• Supervision of staff, set goals and holds people accountable for results
• Coordinate activities to maximize the efficiency of all processes
• Develop team and is focused on succession plan within group
• Insure that all training requirements are completed timely
• Ensure that employees all have goals and receive regular feedback on their performance
• Performance management of personnel including, reviews, corrective action, mentoring, development plans and performance improvement plans
• High School graduate required, Associates degree a plus
• 5 or more years of experience in leasing apartments or single family homes
• 2 or more years of supervisory experience
• North Carolina Real Estate license (Required)
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
• Bi-lingual a plus
• Persistent approach with strong customer service
• Previous use of Yardi Voyager strongly desired
• Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
• Fosters, while encouraging teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
• Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities
• Flexible work schedule required which includes evenings and weekends depending on business needs
• Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.