Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 90,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The Leasing Specialist is responsible for delivering the Progress Customer Service experience as they guide prospective and future residents to finding their next home. The Leasing Specialist is responsible for ensuring that prospective and future residents that have expressed interest in leasing a home have the information needed to make an informed decision to view and lease a Progress Residential home. The Leasing Specialist will ensure that homes they are responsible for are marketed, branded, and catalogued with accuracy and meet the Progress Residential standards.
- Acts as a knowledgeable guide for prospective and future residents to provide accurate information on viewing, applying, and moving into a Progress Residential home
- Manages and updates a database of prospective and future residents
- Documents interactions with prospective residents
- Meets or exceeds monthly move-in goals
- Ensures quick and timely follow up with all assigned prospective and future residents
- Directs prospective residents in finding additional homes of interest to lease from Progress Residential
- Acts as a liaison with Renovations, Turns, and Service to ensure home ready dates are accurately advertised to prospective and future residents
- Monitors customer feedback regarding home appearance and leaseability
- Cleans lights to ensure asset shows well and is prepared for new resident/s
- Ensures that exterior of the house is clean and ready for move-in by removing small trash, picking up and discarding fruit fallen off trees and bushes, and using landscape shears to remove unsightly twigs, branches, or weeds as necessary
- Sweeps front sidewalks or patios
- Changes locks or rekeys existing smart locks, as needed
- Collaborates with team for any needed solutions to help lease home
- Verifies accuracy of photos and descriptions of listed homes to attract interested residents.
- Identifies and communicates any areas of concern with assigned homes that are in a Long Standing Vacant status
- Installs/verifies curated home materials at homes that are available to lease
- Verifies available homes are able to easily be viewed by our prospective and future residents in person and online
- Catalogues and verifies unique home characteristics and ensures they are documented in Salesforce
- Assists in ensuring future residents application documents are completed, lease has been signed, and all move-in monies have been collected prior to the move-in date
- Provides area amenities information that aid in leasing homes to residents
- Communicates information and methods with cross-functional team members
- Follows terms of Fair Housing, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the American Disabilities Act, and all other applicable laws
- Maintains an active real estate license
- Participates in Market Resident Contact Programs, using telephone, email and text, as required
- Acts as a knowledgeable guide for agents not employed with Progress Residential to provide accurate information on viewing, applying, and moving into a Progress Residential home listed on the MLS
- Assists in performing new resident orientation for assigned move-ins
- Sets expectation with new residents on their responsibilities as a Progress Residential Resident, as well as the Company’s responsibility to them
- Orients new resident to their home; reviews Resident Guide; and provides key information on rental payment options, service request submissions, and local contact information
- Verifies government issued identification of resident at move-in or designated person per company policy
- Ensures required move-in inspection documentation (including photographs) is completed with accuracy, submitted for review and filing to supervisor and uploaded into Salesforce in a timely manner
- Performs occupancy checks as needed on homes suspected of scam/fraud, skip or on eviction; to include taking photos and communicating home status to APOD/LM/PA
- Driven and motivated to perform with incentive based pay
- Active Real Estate license required in state where working
- High School graduate or GED required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Experience in customer service or service type business required
- Maintain valid car insurance at all times
- Knowledge of local area preferred
- Some knowledge of home maintenance is beneficial
- Capability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision and stay on task
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 401k match, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR107721