Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 65,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
At Progress we’re focused on maintaining a safe environment for our employees and our community. We incentivize and encourage our employees to be fully vaccinated.
The Market Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for timely and accurately customer service inquiries via phone and email, as well as scheduling and managing service requests. The ideal candidate would possess strong customer service skills, maintenance experience and acumen, as well as analytical thinking to maintain or surpass organizational goals and market service team key performance indicators. This position will be under direct supervision of the market Service Manager.
* At Service Manager direction, schedule service jobs to provide timely resolution and outstanding
customer service to resident requests on occupied homes.
* Interacted with vendors to assign, follow up, and ensure completion of service requests. Hold
vendors accountable for timely and accurate work. Communicate frequently with key vendors.
* Receives requests for work orders from residents via phone or web and then directly manages and schedules all necessary work orders in the service request system
* Answer phone inquiries from customers providing quality and accurate responses managing and resolving customer complaints
* Responds to incoming emails using standard methodologies
* Researches required information using multiple systems and resources
* Manages and schedules work orders for HOA violations and confirms resident chargebacks as required
* Routinely communicates with Technicians and vendors to ensure work orders are completed in a timely fashion with high quality
* Assist Technicians by researching needed parts and follow up with resident to verify when parts arrive
* Analyzes and thinks critically about incoming inquiries to help develop future processes and structures to streamline and grow customer service processes and models
* Routes calls, emails, and tickets to appropriate individuals and groups as needed
* Accurately completes and documents information in the system and ticket to ensure inquiry is captured correctly
* Confirms resident chargebacks and identifies resident responsible items
* Identifies and escalates priority issues when necessary
* Proactively identifies root causes of issues and make recommendations for process improvements future state
* Assist residents with remote resolution and diagnosis for better description accuracy
* Contact residents using multiple methods of communication to gather information to schedule service
requests, as well as to follow up and close them out.
* Multifamily, SFR, Military Housing maintenance experience a plus.
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* 2-3 years property management experience is a plus
* Familiar with reviewing maintenance metrics (i.e., reporting and dashboards)
* Experience responding to customer emails
* General to strong maintenance acumen
* Experience working with Salesforce and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
* Familiar/strong with using MS Office, Outlook, and Internet applications
* Bilingual Spanish is a plus
* Superb accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong problem-solving skills as well as a sense of urgency around significant customer issues.
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Adaptable to feedback and requested changes
* Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly and approachable
* Strong customer service skills
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.