Marketing Analytics & Reporting Manager
Marketing Analytics & Reporting Manager
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 34,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for over 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new, top-notch executive leadership. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and market offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Marketing Analytics Manager supports the marketing organization to execute web analytics and deliver insights that enable proactive decisions to drive our business.
The Marketing Analytics Manager to applies state of the art quantitative methods to convert data into insights and meaningful solutions. Utilizes business and statistical knowledge to use directional indicators to make recommendations and forecast marketing goals to meet KPI metrics.
This role requires strong analytical skills, hands-on experience with metrics-driven marketing, and a passion for ingesting large and diverse data sets to analyze and produce insightful dashboards and reports that simplify marketing decision-making. Must have a true aptitude and passion for understanding and translating complex data in a way that is simple and easily comprehensible, especially for non-technical audiences.
- Derive actionable insights from campaign performance reports that are meaningful and tie back to marketing goals. Based on insights, set future marketing goals and targets
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Execute web analytics and deliver insights that allow our marketing team to understand the performance of campaigns and proactively manage the business
- Develop insights on how to drive incremental traffic, improve engagement and increase conversion on our website experiences
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices. Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Determine leading and lagging web metric indicators than can inform future pipeline performance
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Be the first point of contact for reporting and data questions for marketing team for overall marketing programs
- Familiar with key metrics to track for Data Driven Marketing such as impressions, conversion rates, click thru rates, etc.
- Analysis includes but not limited to: cost per lead, cost of acquisition, customer segmentation, pipeline growth, RO.
- Partners with the other members of the Marketing Team to improve the overall online experience through a comprehensive approach to SEM, SEO, Email and Social execution
- Inform our customer segmentation, targeting and personalization strategizes by ensuring unique, relevant experiences for users by analyzing and optimizing audience targets
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Marketing processes and strategies
- Certification in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, computer science, math or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of experience, including management level assignments, in a dynamic business environment conducting analysis, requirements definition, and reporting support
- Understanding and familiarity with advanced analytics practices (Descriptive Statistics, Linear Regression, Forecasting
- Direct experience either analyzing or managing digital performance marketing channels such as Search Marketing, Display and Social media
- Extensive experience with relational databases (SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle).
- Expert in complex Excel formulas
- Strong critical thinking skills - understand the intersection of business use cases with analytical needs
- Financial/budgeting acumen with financial accountability
- Extreme attention to detail
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM systems, preferably Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of marketing concepts and business practices; the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate understanding of lifecycle marketing – from acquisition through retention/building loyalty
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative, not-so-typical real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and fun at work. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and a 401(k) program with company matching contributions.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.