- Job ID
- Job Location
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The MLS Coordinator will be directly responsible for the management of MLS postings for rent ready homes for assigned markets.
- Full understanding of the MLS Smartsheet utilized to track: MLS access information, commission amounts, time to post and MLS bylaws
- Manage MLS postings through the life of the listing; initial posting, pending and closed
- Audit the Yardi unit availability for pricing three times per week– update MLS as needed
- Post ready homes on MLS(s) per day on market guidelines
- Manage all MLS postings to ensure compliance with regional MLS regulations to avoid fines
- Complete a quality control check on the description and pictures when uploading to MLS
- Communicate with team lead to update asking rents, increased commissions and available concession packages for homes to be posted on MLS
- Communicate with local market for home description discrepancies, lockbox codes and home status updates
- Assist agents with home availability and accessing homes
- Complete daily audit of general customer care in-box for MLS communications and complete job or forward as needed
- Attend MLS(s) webinars and review written material as needed to ensure thorough understanding of posting procedures and the rules and regulations for all MLS(s) utilized by Progress Residential
- High School diploma or GED required (preference to BS/BA degree in business or related service experience)
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills to work in a deadline-driven, detail-oriented environment.
- Strong data entry skills
- Able to work flexibly and productively in a fast changing, growth company
- Salesforce and Yardi experience is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Works independently with little supervision
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.