National Client Relationship Manager
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
Responsible for management of Progress Residential Management Service (PRMS) client relations and execution of clients’ portfolio goals on a national level, in conjunction with market operations teams.
The goal of this position is to execute the Company’s and Owners strategic objectives, Mission, Vision and Values and achieve financial goals under the guidance of the Director through daily management of national community management operations. The Manager will receive and interpret client requests and execute requests in conjunction with company-wide operations and policies. This position will also provide support to regional and market staff and ensure operational consistency and compliance across the Company’s field offices. Under guidance of the Director, the Manager will ensure that revenue and expense goals for the assigned markets are achieved, so P&L management and innovative business strategies are critical to this role. This position works closely with Regional Directors, Area Operations Managers, National Property Operations Managers, and other strategic partners throughout the organization to ensure all strategic and operational goals and values are achieved.
* Serves as main point-of-contact to an assigned portfolio of Owners for project management, operations support, and financial success
* Liaises between Owners, Market teams, PRMS corporate team, and key Company stakeholders to ensure Owners’ goals are met
* Meets with Owners regularly to discuss portfolio performance
* Effectively evaluates existing market operations and identifies opportunities for centralization, improvement and proposes viable solutions and leads implementation
* Maintains awareness of market / industry conditions and trends
* Works closely with market teams to ensure property management P&L goals are achieved
* Demonstrates keen ability to influence improvement throughout the organizational structure using effective communication skills and data
* Analyzes market performance and creates plans to overcome shortfalls
* Coordinates and communicates feedback on process changes from the market perspective to corporate teams
* Audits operational metrics and communicates results to market leadership according to company policies and procedures
* Conducts periodic site inspections to ensure owner/investor objectives are met
* Supports staffing plans to ensure that the plan for talent aligns with the portfolio needs in conjunction with NDO-PRMS
* Acts swiftly to address performance shortcomings
* Ensures that the group all teams provide outstanding customer service and is responsive to requests.
* Coordinates activities to maximize the efficiency of all processes
* Ensures that all training requirements are completed on time
* 5 or more years of previous business/operations management experience in a real estate operations environment
* 2 years of client relations experience
* Supervisory experience required
* Proven record of achieving or exceeding P&L results
* Yardi and/or SalesForce experience strongly preferred
* Bachelor’s degree is preferred
* Understanding of Microsoft Excel and technology-based reporting tools for operational modeling
* Up to 50% travel may be required
* Must have a valid Driver’s License
* Excellent oral and written and presentation skills
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.