National Director Project Coordination
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 65,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
At Progress we’re focused on maintaining a safe environment for our employees and our community. We incentivize and encourage our employees to be fully vaccinated.
The National Director of Project Coordination is responsible for executing the Company’s strategic objectives, mission, vision, and values as they relate to project coordination for the overall portfolio. This position will work closely with the Vice President of Renovations and Regional Renovation Directors to ensure annual, quarterly, and monthly goals are achieved. It is also the responsibility of the Director of Project Coordination to provide support and guidance to Project Coordination Supervisors on all daily management and operational tasks and ensuring operational consistency and compliance for all Renovation markets. P&L management and innovative business strategies are critical to this role. This position works closely with senior management and collaborates with market and central operations.
* Evaluate existing renovations operations and identify opportunities for operational improvement and propose viable solutions
* Make strategic business and operational decisions to achieve team and organizational goals
* Ensure team provides accurate and timely completion of all vacant home make ready dates within company targeted timeline
* Support Project Coordination Supervisors/Managers with resources, training, coaching, and development
* Supervision of staff, set goals, and hold team members and vendors accountable for results
* Work closely with central and market operations to ensure corporate initiatives are met
* Analyze processes and procedures to ensure optimum efficiency levels
* Maintain awareness of market/industry conditions and trends
* Work closely with Regional Renovation Directors and Vice President of Renovations to ensure property management revenue and expense goals are achieved
* Ensure processes and workflow are aligned with organizational goals
* Regularly meet with leaders, staff, and neighboring departments to collect feedback that ultimately help make informed decisions for the Project Coordination team
* Forecast Project Coordination workload based on acquisition projected targets
* Drive performance and results for Project Coordination team
* Ensure National Project Coordinators provide outstanding and responsive customer service
* Coordinate activities to maximize the efficiency of all processes
* Ensure all associates have goals and receive regular feedback on performance
* Work with Project Coordination Supervisors/Managers to develop teams and focused on succession plan within group
* Performance management of personnel including reviews, corrective action, mentoring, and development and performance improvement plans
* Ensure that all required training is completed in a timely manner and all safety standards are met
* Conduct quarterly reviews of National Project Coordinator performance for bonus potential
* 10 or more years of management experience in business/operations management (preferably Real Estate operations environment)
* Proven record of achieving or exceeding P&L results
* Yardi and/or Salesforce experience strongly preferred
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Ability to effectively manage a diverse group of remote managers
* Mastery of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for operational modeling and development of corporate and departmental staffing plans
* Ability to Travel (Less than 25%)
* Must have a valid Driver’s License
* Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: JR102381