National Project Coordinator
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The National Project Coordinator’s (NPC) primary responsibility is to act as the administrative arm for the Senior Project Manager (SPM). The NPC will schedule and track all initial renovation jobs and tasks assigned to Project Managers (PM) and vendors as assigned by the SPM. The NPC assists the SPM with the flow of information between the Acquisitions, Project Managers, Service, HOA, Utilities and Property Management departments. The NPC position plays a critical role in compressing construction cycle times and administering the seamless transition fully renovated homes to the Leasing and Property Management teams in multiple assigned MSA's. The ideal candidate would be required to work a weekend schedule.
- Monitors Acquisitions Reports to identify homes recently place under contract for purchase.
- Configures and inputs property characteristics into a scoping application used by Project Managers to evaluate and develop cost and labor estimates
- Uploads Estimates and Photos into the database and updates status in the workflow management system
- Ensures the SPM and Acquisitions Analyst (AA) has the necessary information within the database to perform pre-acquisition due diligence as required on new acquisitions
- Assists with assigning and scheduling Scopes-of-Work to approved vendors within assigned market
- Assists with assigning and scheduling tasks to PM’s assigned to projects
- Communicates with Vendors and PM’s to update the workflow with job/task status
- Ensures the timely and accurate input of all information (e.g. budgets, completion dates, etc.) into workflow management systems
- Reviews and codes invoice and submit for approval
- Works with Vendor Management to onboard local vendors onto Progress Residential’s platform; ensures all required documents are properly filled out and submitted for review
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting by making sure all information pertaining to duties is accurately reported or updated
- Construction Project Management processes and procedures
- Managing Vendor Relationships and Performance
- Continual Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Time Management
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Time Management
- Detail Oriented
- High School graduate and/or 3 years equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the residential Building/Remodel construction industry a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; highly organized
- Ability to hold outside vendors accountable to project timelines
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products, including Excel
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Yardi experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.