On - Boarding Coordinator PR3M
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Central Operations
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The On-Boarding Coordinator plays a critical role and is responsible for supporting the smooth transition/takeover in addition to supporting Client Relations of fee managed portfolios. This position will work closely with the On-Boarding Director and Client Service Director of PR3M, the corporate support departments and the PR3M Manager of Performance & Analytics to ensure that new clients and portfolios are on-boarded in a seamless transition. The On-Boarding Coordinator is involved in supporting many aspects including but not limited to PR3 client inquiries, corporate support departments, PMO office & resources in the field management as takeovers transition to Field operations.
Integrity & Trust
Drive for Results
- Represents Company in a professional manner as the point of contact for Onboarding Activities
- May interact with the client representatives and be able to provided needed requests
- Supports the transition /take over activities of fee managed portfolios
- Coordinates with multiple corporate departments to obtain timely information or verify completion of tasks
- Coordinates with multiple corporate departments to provide information to complete their required tasks.
- Supports and works together with tasks delegated by the PMO office to establish new or improved processes
- Responds timely and moves swiftly to completed tasks requested by supporting corporate or field departments
- Assist with audits of portfolio transition as requested by Onboarding Director
- Summarizes status of upcoming transition communities, to support meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to identify gaps and recommend improved workflows
- Work closely with PR3 leadership to gather, coordinate, disseminate information, data and resources for the transition
- Ability to multi task and move swiftly from one transition to another
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve deadlines
- The onboarding coordinator will provide administrative assistance to the Onboarding Director of all daily functions to onboard client portfolio’s
- Monitors onboarding additions and changes and supports the requirements that each activity creates
- Ensures and facilitates communication between all corporate support departments
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work in a Fast pace environment
- Minimum of one-year previous experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry preferred
- Previous use of Salesforce and Yardi Voyager a must
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office suite a must
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects all at once
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.