Onboarding Director -PR3M
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Property Management
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With nearly 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The On-Boarding Director is responsible for coordinating the smooth transition/takeover in addition to Client Realtions of fee managed portolios. This position will work closely with the EVP & Head of Management for PR3M, the corporate support departments and the PR3M Manager of Performance and Analytics to ensure that new clients and portfolios are on-boarded smoothly and efficiently. This position also responsible for providing support and guidance on operational consistency and compliance all fee managed portfolios. This position will work closely with the PR3M Manager of Perfromance and Financial Analytics, the EVP, the accounting group, the BI group, the Marketing group and the IT/Software groups to ensure smooth transitions and communication with clients. Innovative business strategies are critical to this role. This position works closely with senior management and clients.
- Lead the transition/takeover of fee managed portfolios
- Coordinate various departments and resources during transition
- Work closely with the PMO office, the PR3M leadership and clients to ensure smooth transitions/takeovers
- Work with existing management companies as needed to gather and coordinate information, data and resources for the transition.
- Evaluate existing market operations and identify opportunities for operational improvement and propose viable solutions in both Market and Central Services based operations
- Assist various stakeholders with data collection, reporting and client interactions
- Work across the Company to ensure processes and workflow are aligned with organizational goals
- Support change management in the organization to ensure proper documentation and training is provided to impacted employees
- Demonstrate ability to effectively lead change throughout the organization
- Assist with the operational/financial reporting packages and communication with clients
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Collaborate with PR3M leaders, Regional Management Teams, Market Teams, and all Company Business Units
- Drive results cross-functionally
- Ensure we provide outstanding and responsive customer service to our clients
- Coordinate activities to maximize the efficiency of all processes
- Ensure all training requirements are completed timely
- Ability to communicate with clients and stakeholders and provide support
- 10 or more years of previous business/operations management experience in a real estate operations environment
- 5 or more years of supervisory experience
- Proven record of achieving or exceeding P&L results
- Yardi and/or SalesForce experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to effectively manage a diverse group of stakeholders and clients
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel for operational modeling and development of corporate and departmental staffing plans
- Excellent oral and written and presentation skills
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.