- Job ID
- Job Location
- US-NV-Las Vegas
- Property Management
- Las Vegas
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With nearly 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
*Must hold a current Nevada Real Estate License and Property Manager's Permit. Must have prior property management experience and have direct experience with collections.*
The Property Administrator is a member of the Property Management department and is responsible for the cash management for assigned areas within market. This includes rent collections, SODA, communications and mailings related to delinquencies, move in monies, etc.
- Performs all cash management functions for assigned homes.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in all resident interactions, whether over the phone or email, through formal written communication or in person.
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Ensure possession of assets takes place timely in the event of non-payment
- High School graduate required, Associates degree a plus.
- 3 plus years of previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment.
- Attention to detail with strong proven ability to follow up and collect on past due rent.
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekends from time to time.
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must.
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus.
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.