Quality Analyst, Contact (Call) Center Operations
Quality Analyst, Contact (Call) Center Operations
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Central Operations
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 37,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for over 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new, top-notch executive leadership. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and market offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Quality Analyst is primarily responsible for completing quality assurance call reviews for our customer facing inbound departments. This role will also be responsible for creating/maintaining monthly reporting as well as identifying opportunities/trends. The ideal candidate must possess excellent customer service skills, analytical thinking, and experience managing associates in a contact center environment. This position will be under direct supervision of the Sr Manager, Contact Center Operations. This position is committed to providing a best-in-class experience to our residents, prospects, and vendors (realtors, HOAs, etc.).
- Identify/document performance improvement opportunities for customer facing inbound departments through Quality assurance call review
- Complete Quality scorecard summaries and statistical reporting daily and provide written and oral feedback to Agents on all calls monitored
- Analyze QA calibration reporting to aid in identifying process improvements and recommend solutions relating to contacts and behaviors
- Provide feedback on performance and level of quality achieved to individual agents and leadership
- Create and continuously evaluate processes and procedures
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve operations, efficiency, and service to internal and external customers
- Communicates daily, weekly and monthly metrics for the department and team
- Documents, details and saves updates and responses in Salesforce
- Creates and modifies Work Orders and Guest Cards in Yardi, property management system
- Collaborates with the training team to adapt onboarding training with data obtained from monitoring agent interactions
- Performs one on one conversations with agents to assist in increasing their ability to provide excellent customer service
- Lead internal call calibration sessions with agents/leadership
- Assists in special projects or assignments as needed by the business
- 2 plus years of front-line contact center experience
- Knowledge of contact center metrics, reporting and call monitoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen attentively to use caller information to analyze and score agents fairly and consistently
- Knowledge of Yardi, Salesforce, and telephony platform
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
- Technically astute with systems, reporting, tools, and processes
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly, and approachable
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work a flexible shift and hours including closing shift, weekends and holidays
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree, BS/BA degree in business or related service experience a plus
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
- Experience with property management and lease review a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative, not-so-typical real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and fun at work. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and a 401(k) program with company matching contributions.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.