Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Human Resources
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
In this role you will be supporting multiple companies across several geographic regions as we build deep talent pipelines and identify top talent quickly. We're looking for someone who has supported diverse organizations that have scaled rapidly and who thrive on the search, love data and staying organized. If you have experience in the Real Estate, Mortgage, Investment or Banking Industries that's a plus! You'll be joining a team of top talent professionals that challenge and support each other as we create a path for others to follow!
The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for executing sourcing strategies and plans focused on passive candidates, with the aim of achieving high quality, cost effective and the timely filling of roles. You will work closely with the Talent team to provide input into sourcing strategies and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness and organize creative tactics to enhance the teams search capabilities.
As a key member of the Talent team you will assist in driving best practice sourcing strategies and develop, organize and build robust talent pipelines across our markets and position types.
- Implementing sourcing strategies and sourcing qualified candidates for open positions across the organization.
- Utilizing a variety of sources, tools and tactics to identify and network with passive talent in the market.
- Responsibility for conducting initial screens of potential candidates that are direct sourced and presented to the recruitment team.
- Maintaining timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the database.
- Proactively pipelining talent and creating pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the organization’s workforce plans and growth strategies.
- Maintaining contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture up to date market intelligence and briefing them on potential current and future opportunities.
- Assisting with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies, etc.
- Participating in the recruitment lifecycle for entry-level hiring as part of the development process.
- Actively work on strategic initiatives that will accelerate the talent teams results and KPI’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 2+ years’ experience in the staffing/recruiting industry or Corporate HR, preferably within a growing industry.
- Prior experience sourcing and qualifying candidates for a variety of roles
- Ability to source creatively from sources such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company culture and industry.
- Can thrive in an ambiguous environment with constant change.
- Excellent customer service, teamwork, communication and time management skills.
- Tech savvy; MS Office proficiency required.
- Results oriented, can-do mentality with exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality and handle privileged information in a professional manner.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.