Resident Relations Specialist - Central
Resident Relations Specialist - Central
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Customer Service/Support
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 38,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for over 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new, top-notch executive leadership. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and market offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
This position will be located at the Corporate Office in Scottsdale, AZ.
The Resident Relations Specialist - Central (Scottsdale - Corporate) is a member of the Property Management department and functions as the primary coordinator of lease renewals and resident engagement in the market.
- Builds rapport with residents and manages all communication flow related to lease renewals.
- Meets and/or exceeds daily, weekly, and monthly renewal performance and measures.
- Coordinates the timely completion of all lease renewals for review by the Lease processing team.
- Effectively communicates the lease renewal process, month to month, and lease renewal status with residents.
- Has a thorough and detailed understanding of Progress Residential lease renewal process.
- Represents the company to current residents and others in a courteous and professional manner – always putting customer service first.
- Has a strong understanding of Progress Residential lease agreements and is able to accurately explain them to existing residents in a user-friendly manner.
- Understands customer needs and requirements.
- High School graduate required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Must have proven inside sales experience
- Persistent approach with strong customer service skills
- Strong phone presence and experience facilitating dozens of calls per day
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities
- Computer literacy, able to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must
- Flexible schedule required which may include evenings and weekends based on business needs
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus
- Property management experience a plus
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.