Resident Service Coordinator
- Job Title
- Resident Service Coordinator
- Customer Service/Support
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The Resident Service Coordinator is a member of the Property Management department and provides direct support for the market office. The Resident Service ?Coordinator is involved in supporting many aspects of field-level property management, included but not limited to resident inquires and providing outstanding customer service to residents.
- Represents Company in a professional manner as the point of contact in our physical field office.
- Answers phones and gives general information or re-directs to appropriate party.
- Manages general email boxes by giving general information or re-directing to appropriate party.
- Accepts resident payments made in person at physical office location.
- Posts various notices at homes when needed.
- Conducts occupancy and utility checks when needed.
- Schedules landscaping and pool services on all newly internalized rental homes in assigned region.
- Maintains an organized, consistent filing system on share drive, while following Progress procedures.
- Manages service work orders in Yardi and communicates with Field Ops team to ensure work orders are completed in a timely fashion.
- Manages work orders for HOA violations and confirms resident chargebacks.
- Interact with residents in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in all resident interactions, whether over the phone or email, through formal written communication or in person.
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Confirm new resident orientation appointments and ensures home is ready for walk through and move-in
- Ensure new resident information packets are complete and reviews key facts about the new resident(s)
- Perform new resident orientation for assigned move-ins
- Set expectation with new residents on their responsibilities as a Progress Resident and PPM’s responsibility to them
- Orient new resident to their home, reviews the Resident Guide, and provides key information such as methods available to pay rent, methods on how to submit a service request, and who to contact for emergencies
- Ensure required move-in inspection documentation (including photographs) is completed with accuracy, and submitted for review and filing to the market office in a timely manner
- Help to ensure that recent on-market homes are clean and functioning prior to showings by walking homes while in the field
- Perform assigned pre-move-out inspections to inform residents of their responsibilities prior to moving out and ensure a smooth transition out of the Progress home
- Ensure required pre-move-out inspection documentation (including photographs) is completed with accuracy, and submitted for review and processing to the market office in a timely manner
- Communicate information and methods with cross-functional team members.
- Assist with doing assigned occupancy checks when in the field
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
- High School graduate or GED required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Experience in customer service or service type business required.
- Maintain valid insurance at all times.
- Knowledge of local area required.
- Some knowledge of maintenance is beneficial.
- Capability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and stay on task.
- Minimum of one year previous experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry.
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus.
- Committed to providing outstanding customer/resident experiences.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office suite a must.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2018-2486