Resident Services Coordinator - Property Management
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Property Management
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Resident Services Coordinator is a member of the Property Management department and provides direct support for the market office. The Resident Service Coordinator is involved in supporting many aspects of field-level property management, included but not limited to resident inquires and providing outstanding customer service to residents.
· Represents Company in a professional manner as the point of contact in our physical field office.
· Answers phones and gives general information or re-directs to appropriate party.
· Manages general email boxes by giving general information or re-directing to appropriate party.
· Accepts resident payments made in person at physical office location.
· Posts various notices at homes when needed.
· Conducts occupancy and utility checks when needed.
· Schedules landscaping and pool services on all newly internalized rental homes in assigned region.
· Maintains an organized, consistent filing system on share drive, while following Progress procedures.
· Manages service work orders in Yardi and communicates with Field Ops team to ensure work orders are completed in a timely fashion.
· Manages work orders for HOA violations and confirms resident chargebacks.
· Interact with residents in a professional and courteous manner.
· Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in all resident interactions, whether over the phone or email, through formal written communication or in person.
· Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
· High School graduate.
· Minimum of one year previous experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry.
· Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus.
· Must have a valid Driver’s License.
· Committed to providing outstanding customer/resident experiences.
· Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
· Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office suite a must.
· Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects all at once.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.