Revenue & Debt Collections Administrator
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With nearly 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Revenue & Debt Collections Administrator is a member of the Revenue and Debt Collections Team. The RDCT Administrator is responsible for the successful collection of rent and other charges.
- Comfortable with heavy phone volume (inbound and outbound)
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in all resident interactions. (phone and e-mail)
- Ability to complete administrative tasks and special projects as required
- Follow through delinquency process up to and including eviction
- Ability to understand resident account ledgers
- Adhere to company guideline and policies
- High School graduate required, Associates degree a plus.
- Three (3) plus years of previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment.
- Attention to detail with strong proven ability to follow up and collect on past due rent.
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a plus.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager a plus.
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.