Senior Financial Reporting Analyst (lender)
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
At Progress we’re focused on maintaining a safe environment for our employees and our community. We incentivize and encourage our employees to be fully vaccinated.
The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for various duties, including preparation of financial reports, client interactions, and review of technical accounting concepts and real estate operations.
· Participate in the onboarding process of new clients, ensuring all accounting information is gathered and communicated for a seamless transition
· Train new employees on month end reporting processes
· Coordinate with other departments to ensure accurate and timely financials
· Review work of staff and offer insight as needed
· Communicate with clients, explaining financial reports and variances
· Prepare and review financial reports for third-party clients
· Manage audit requests for Separately Managed Agreements and ensure deadlines are met
· Conduct special projects and prepare ad hoc reports at the request of management which includes research and providing conclusions on technical accounting issues
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar field required
· 3 to 5 years related audit/accounting experience preferred
· Third-party management experience a plus
· Yardi Voyager software experience a plus
· Must be proficient in various software packages including, but not limited to, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, and PowerPoint
· Ability to handle large volumes of data
· Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.