Senior Change & Project Manager
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion as applicable by state law.
The primary focus of the Senior Change and Project Manager is to lead the creation and implementation of advanced change and project management strategies that minimize resistance to change and maximize employee engagement and adoption. This person will operate at the enterprise level to optimize delivery practices, processes, and models that align with and support business objectives. The Senior Change and Project Manager will manage a portfolio of projects assessing the impact of change to stakeholders, scheduling change activities and influencing policy, communication, and training materials. The Senior Change and Project Manager will work collaboratively with subject matter experts, business champions and leadership to integrate change management and project activities into their operations and provide support through transitions.
* Oversight of organizational Change and Project Management activities: stakeholder/change analysis, project/change management plan, change strategy and solution development, and change impact management/risk analysis
* Mentor Change and Project Managers in applying change management activities to organizational initiatives
* Train members of the organizational business units on change management strategies to help improve the success of implemented initiatives
* Collaborate effectively with change sponsors, business champions and project teams
* Measure adoption, usage, and proficiency of organizational change initiatives and report out to senior leaders
SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
* Change Management - Demonstrated advanced ability to plan and implement behavioral, cultural, organizational, process, or technical changes; evaluate and ensure business/user readiness, engage key stakeholders and gain support
* Project Management - Demonstrated advanced ability to initiate, plan, execute, control, and close projects of various magnitude; assists with the development of project artifacts; performs PMO functions
* Clear and concise oral and written communications and ability to author messages for different audiences
* Demonstrates initiative and performs autonomously while supporting enterprise-level organizational projects and programs
* Customer Focus - Demonstrated ability to work effectively, utilize excellent active listening skills and collaborate across divisions, functions, cultures, and levels internally and externally
* Demonstrates understanding of IT, Marketing and Training functions as they relate to change management
* Leadership and Teamwork - Demonstrated ability to execute change management initiatives, influence others and move toward a common vision or goal. Takes ownership of and responsibility for producing results, remove barriers to cooperation and teamwork, and is a team player with a positive attitude with an ability to hit the ground running producing results by performing the work as well as overseeing it
* Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
* 10+ years of related experience
* PMP or Prosci Certification Required
* Strong strategic thinker, change management, project management and analytical problem-solving skills
* Ability to work collaboratively and execute change and project management plans
* Proficient PC skills: Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio
* Ability to develop change and project artifacts
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.