Senior Content Author/Website Admin
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Content Author is to be hands-on with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) components and templates, web page creation, publishing and developing web content strategies. In addition to CMS publishing, this role will support content writing and editing needs on an as-needed basis. They will collaborate with key (internal and external) stakeholders to help ideate on ways to improve our digital presence.
* Collaborate with digital product, product marketing, digital marketing, UX/UI resources to create personalized customer experiences.
* Work in a cross-channel environment publishing content for desktop/laptop and mobile devices.
* Assist in gathering requirements and assessing content authoring needs of a given project/task.
* Work with the creative team to help manage copy and creative assets via DAM (Digital Asset Manager).
* Provide strategic content recommendations.
* Ensure professional-quality content for customer and vendor portals, responsive websites, mobile apps, marketing pages and other cross-channel websites.
* Analyze and understand end-to-end customer experiences to make sure all content is consistent in voice/tone/construction and technically correct.
* Collaborate and partner with copywriter and the broader marketing team to ensure consistent tone of voice and messaging for customers.
* Edit a variety of digital content as needed, including marketing pages, informational content, navigational elements, form field labels and messaging, error messages, contextual help, alert messages and FAQs.
* Participate as an observer in user interviews and usability.
* Work with development and other internal team members on project implementation and launch activities, including stand-up meetings, defect resolution, acceptance testing, etc..
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
* Prior experience authoring content for an enterprise website(s).
* 4+ years of CMS content authoring experience .
* 3+ years of experience working with Adobe Experience Manager as a content admin/content author.
* 4+ years of professional experience authoring and writing for websites, mobile apps, software, or other digital platforms; transactional.
* Experience successfully executing and balancing multiple projects and tasks.
* Attention to detail, especially as it relates to complex customer interactions and compliance-mandated content.
* Experience working and collaborating with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with proven ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities.
* Ability to problem-solve and work independently when necessary.
* Experience with Adobe CMS content authoring, wireframes and design/prototyping software.
* Experience working with UX, product and marketing teams.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.