Senior HRIS Analyst
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
At Progress we’re focused on maintaining a safe environment for our employees and our community. We incentivize and encourage our employees to be fully vaccinated.
The Senior HRIS Analyst - Workday will oversee production support and ongoing maintenance of the Workday system, as well as support special projects and new implementations within Workday. They will perform system configuration across all modules (HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Performance and US Payroll), as well as build custom reports and maintain our security structure. They will act as a subject matter expert on the system, providing support and guidance to the HR team, managers and employees on proper use of Workday in support of overall business operations.
* Act as primary point of contact for all Workday support, assisting HR and users across the organization in diagnosing and resolving issues
* Own all ongoing system configuration, testing and deployment across all Workday modules, including HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking and Performance
* Build and maintain a repository of custom reports and dashboarding solutions as needed by HR and the business
* Maintain our Workday security model, including the build, maintenance and assignment of security roles, ensuring that all users have appropriate access based on their scope and responsibility
* Manage the Workday configuration and roll-out of our annual HR initiatives, including Open Enrollment, performance reviews and an annual compensation process
* Oversee bi-annual system upgrades, including the regression testing of existing functionality and assessment and implementation of new features
* Collaborate cross-functionally to support growing business operations by gathering requirements, re-designing current processes and implementing new functionality in Workday
* Support the implementation and rollout of additional Workday modules in the future, including Advanced Comp and Talent Optimization
* Oversee and partner with our team of external Workday consultants on items that may require additional support or expertise, including the build and maintenance of our integrations
* Perform routine system audits for data validation/integrity and work with key stakeholders to make necessary changes
* Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Business, Human Resources or related degree program
* Minimum 5 years relevant work experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience configuring and administering Workday
* Broad functional experience across multiple Workday modules preferred with willingness and interest to learn additional Workday modules
* Ability to communicate technical solutions in simple business friendly terms and translate raw ideas into potential solutions
* Ability to manage and analyze large quantities of data and produce meaningful metrics dashboards
* Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures with the aptitude and desire to learn more and support a dynamic function
* Collaborative team player with ability to build strong working relationships with peers and key stakeholders across the enterprise
* Motivated self-starter with a responsive, friendly, and professional demeanor and strong written and verbal communication skills
* Well organized with strong time management skills and the ability to effectively handle both complexity and ambiguity
* Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
* Detail oriented with commitment to accuracy and quality
* Strong focus on continuous improvement and initiative to address areas of opportunity
* Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) Requirements
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.