Senior Workforce Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Central Operations
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
With general supervision and using independent judgment and discretion, this position monitors the daily volume of inbound call traffic and distributes calls to achieve the optimal utilization and balance of resources across customer support departments judiciously. Additionally, this position is responsible for the timely analysis of information, including but not limited to contact center trends, call volumes, patterns, etc. and provides reports, forecasts, and recommendations for planning purposes as well as to increase call center efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Monitors contact volume for multiple queues in multiple departments and ensures staff availability and skill level to support the optimal utilization of resources. Coordinates communication of staff moves appropriately.
- Reviews and verifies intra-day performance reports as appropriate and projects adjustments for unanticipated volume shifts, staffing adherence, etc. Basing analysis on available information identifies opportunities for same day staff adjustments and the need to solicit extra hours and/or voluntary time-off.
- Anticipates contact volume, training sessions, team and project work, vacations, personal leave, and other information to determine adequate coverage and consistent levels of customer support. Uses results of analysis to forecast call arrival and build staffing and scheduling plans to meet business unit goals and objectives.
- Analyzes data, including but not limited to customer support performance as well as internal and external customer feedback to identify trends and/or patterns. Makes recommendations as appropriate to reduce volume and improve the level of service or other capacity plans within the customer support center. Monitors and tracks the results of recommendations as appropriate.
- Provides regular operational, financial, and statistical reports, some in an Excel format, to the management team. Makes recommendations regarding opportunities for improvement where appropriate.
- Addresses telephone and telecommunication issues for the customer care organization. This includes but is not limited to coordinating with other departments when outages occur, and calls must be redirected. Maintains issue tracking log and reports on Service Level impacts as necessary.
- Handles all aspects of agent scheduling, offline management, and real time adherence reporting.
- Maintains an awareness of the call center activities, processes, and procedures as well as call center best practices.
- The ability to effectively monitor inbound call volume, analyze data and make recommendations for planning purposes.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Workforce Planning position.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written), presentation and strong interpersonal skills are required to perform the functions as described.
- Incumbents must also be able to work well in a team environment to accomplish common goals. The ability to work well with people of diverse backgrounds and at all organizational levels is also required. A strong customer service orientation is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are required as is the ability to review issues, evaluate conditions and employ independent judgment and discretion to determine the best way to move forward. The ability to analyze telephony reports along with reports data mined from ancillary applications critical to success is required.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to remain highly organized and focused is essential.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills are required. Incumbents must be able to work under general supervision while exercising sound independent judgment and discretion. The ability to plan and manage one’s own time, while working on multiple tasks and projects is critical. The ability to work while under stress is also essential.
- A good understanding of call center operations and related products, technologies, and internal business processes is required to perform the essential functions as described. A working knowledge and understanding of common Workforce Tools and Call Center Telcom solutions required.
- Incumbents must demonstrate the ability to create detailed report requests, call flows, organizational charts, test scripts and application error tracking tickets in custom applications with appropriate training and tools.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of business as normally obtained through a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science or a related major or equivalent experience.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.