Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The SEO Manager will lead the SEO tracking, reporting, and analysis of the Progress Residential digital website assets and support demand generation efforts. They will play a critical hands-on role in both the strategic designing and the technical implementation of the organization’s SEO optimization plan. This position will be responsible for conducting both planned and ad hoc analyses, preparing reports, and communicating insights, needs and changes to a variety of audiences. This role will also be key to the implementation and continual optimization of new digital analytics technologies.
* Partner in assessing needs and/or designing, planning, creating and sharing content vital to website health and demand generation efforts.
* Work with implementation teams (Internal and External) to oversee SEO efforts on the Progress Residential website.
* Meet with stakeholders to establish realistic timelines, troubleshoot obstacles and to ensure that SEO efforts are in line with marketing activities and business goals.
* Monitor and maintaining Google My Business locations as well as any additional business listing platforms including content/images/reviews/feedback
* Maintain business records including change documents, link building, rank, testing outcomes and keyword research.
* Leverage analytic tools to continuously recommend optimization tactics that will improve site performance.
* Design effective and impactful reports and visualizations for business and technical audiences using tools such as Google Analytics, Yoast SEO, Yext and Adobe Analytics.
* Support digital product development projects with SEO expertise, insights, or implementations needed.
* Create presentations to highlight analyses that are optimized for audience types
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned or required
* Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, marketing analytics, or public relations
* 5+ years digital marketing experience
* Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
* Advance knowledge of Excel
* Experience defining website analytics tracking requirements
* Demonstrated experience partnering with technical resources (internal and external) to implement web and mobile app analytics tracking
* Ability to design tagging strategies and effectively QA analytics tracking
* Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision-making
* Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills
* Ability to manage time effectively and consistently meet deadlines
* Ability to distill analysis into concise recommendations and present to management audiences up to an executive level
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* Experience with predictive analytics and digital experience personalization a plus
* Proficiency in HTML/CSS a plus
* Strong understanding of segmentation and targeting a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.