Service Coordinator Team Lead
Service Coordinator Team Lead
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Service Coordination
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With nearly 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Position Summary: The Team Lead, Service Coordination is a subject matter expert responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to residents and associates. Responsibilities include overseeing day to day activities per market assignment, providing support to agents using motivation, recognition, coaching, training, and problem solving. The Team Lead, Service Coordination will act as the first point of contact for escalated issues that cannot be resolved by the Resident Support team. The ideal candidate possesses excellent customer service skills, analytical thinking, and experience supporting agents in a call center environment. This position will be under direct supervision of the Supervisor, Service Coordination.
- Subject Matter Experts, Question Line, handles escalations
- Escalates concerns to Supervisor and partners with them to address unsatisfactory market productivity
- Provides daily communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner ensuring SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
- Monitor teams response times, resident satisfaction and the overall productivity and efficiency of Service Coordinators.
- Review requests to use third party vendors and approves as appropriate.
- Perform ongoing training of team on newly developed process and procedures; educate and promote property repair best practices; coordinate skill and trade-based training for associates as needed.
- Escalate service related tasks that do not stay within budget.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly metrics for the department and team.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Work with the Supervisor, Service Coordination to ensure all escalated issues are researched and resolved.
- Lead by example to maintain a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Proactively identify root causes of issues and make recommendations to Supervisor for process improvements.
- Assist in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Assist in special projects or assignments as needed by the business.
- Experience supporting and encouraging teams of customer service agents in a fast paced, call center environment
- Preferred education – High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Familiar with call center metrics, reporting and call monitoring a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with property management and lease review a plus.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM) preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications.
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly and approachable.
- Ability to work a flexible shift and hours including weekends.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.