Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Services Coordinator is responsible for timely and accurately answering of inbound customer service inquiries via phone and email, scheduling and managing service requests and reviewing and approving invoices for vended work. The ideal candidate would possess excellent customer service skills as well as analytical thinking to help advance the service center model into a true help desk. This position will be under direct supervision of the Director of Maintenance and Service Operations.
- Answer inbound phone inquiries from customers providing quality and accurate responses managing and resolving customer complaints
- Responds to incoming emails using standard methodologies
- Researches required information using multiple systems and resources
- Receives requests for work orders from residents via phone or web and then directly manages and schedules all necessary work orders in the service request system
- Manages and schedules work orders for HOA violations and confirms resident chargebacks as required
- Routinely communicates with Technicians and vendors to ensure work orders are completed in a timely fashion with high quality
- Analyzes and thinks critically about incoming inquiries to help develop future processes and structures to streamline and grow customer service processes and models
- Routes calls, emails, and tickets to appropriate individuals and groups as needed
- Accurately completes and document information in the system and ticket to ensure inquiry is captured correctly
- Confirms resident chargebacks and identifies resident responsible items
- Identifies and escalates priority issues when necessary
- Proactively identifies root causes of issues and make recommendations for process improvements future state
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-3 years inbound call center experience in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with call center metrics, reporting and call monitoring a plus
- Experience responding to customer emails
- Experience with property management and lease review a plus
- Experience working with SalesForce and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and data analysis abilities
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly and approachable
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work a flexible shift and hours including weekends
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.