- Job ID
- Job Location
- Human Resources
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With nearly 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
We're looking for a Sr. Corporate Recruiter who has operated a full desk and owned multiple requisitions across complex, diverse and scaling organizations. If you happen to have experience in Real Estate, Mortgage, Banking, Credit or Investment industries that would be a plus! This role will challenge you as you're the point person in supporting up to 3 different organizations across the portfolio. You will need well developed consultive skills and be able to influence when necessary while providing sound strategic direction and exceptional results as we bring in top talent. If you love the search, thrive in a changing environment, like to wear multiple hats and genuinely care about people this could be your team!
- Manage the entire recruiting process for a variety of requisitions up to executive level, including sourcing, resume screening, interviewing, soliciting feedback, communicating status to candidates, coordinating offers and onboarding.
- Develop meaningful relationships with candidates by providing a thoughtful experience, ensuring each candidate receives prompt and timely communication and feels respected and valued.
- Collaborate with leadership and hiring managers to understand the hiring needs and team goals.
- Provide thorough communication and updates to key stakeholders throughout the recruitment process.
- Continuously strive to improve the recruiting processes and up-level the team.
- Maintain meticulous data via our Applicant Tracking System.
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through network and research.
- Help define on-going recruitment strategies across the company as well as provide feedback and recommendations to enhance day-to-day recruiting operations.
- Participate and facilitate ongoing trainings and presentations on recruitment efforts at company meetings.
- Stay up to speed with recruiting tools and resources, industry trends and market hiring and salary trends to better understand our competitive landscape.
- Use a metric driven approach to track and run pipelines and provide robust reports on pipelines.
- Supervise and drive the interview process including job descriptions, interview plans, reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates.
- Provide consultative driven recruiting initiatives that include candidate sourcing, candidate screening and assessment, research, market intelligence and end user advisement.
- Create and organize external recruiting sources and events to generate a pipeline of candidates for current and future job opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations to include EEO guidelines.
- 7-10+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Must be self-motivated strong negotiator with an excellent work ethic
- A strong communicator with interpersonal and networking skills
- Track record of success collaborating with internal business partners to find, engage and hire exceptional talent
- Passionate about “relationship-driven” recruiting and a demonstrated ability to build long-term relationships with prospective candidates
- Impeccable follow up and attention to detail; comfortable handling a robust pipeline of candidates and juggling multiple priorities
- Knowledge and ability to apply federal and state legislation as it relates to employment matters and recruitment practices
- Proficiency using ATS systems (iCIMS, Workday, Greenhouse preferred)
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work outside of normal work hours if needed
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.