Supervisor Accounts Payable
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 90,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
This position will supervise a team of 5 to 8 Accounts Payable Specialists in a fast pace, high volume environment. Ensure accurate, timely data entry processing in compliance with company policies and procedures. Position reports directly to Accounts Payable Manager.
* Daily supervision and support of Accounts Payable processing team
* Handle vendor escalations from team members
* Perform day to day administrative duties of the Concur System
* Monitor workflow approval process to prevent payment delays
* Assist with workflow review as needed
* Review monthly reports submitted by employees for overall reasonableness and receipt attachment, ensuring that users are not in violation of Corporate T&E policies
* Assist with implementation of process improvements
* Assist with hiring process
* Train and mentor new team members
* Assist with annual performance review process including review discussions with team members
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* Must have a minimum of 3 years, high volume AP experience
* Must have a minimum of 1 year prior AP Supervisory experience
* Experience with large ERP systems supporting Accounts Payable
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
* Must be able to thrive in fast paced, high volume environment
* Complex problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively communicate in both verbal and written format
* Proven ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment with industry impact
* Demonstrate a high-energy level, a sense of urgency, responsiveness, client-service approach, and low-ego
* Collaborative and able to bring maturity, humility, integrity, and leadership to the role
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 401k match, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.