Supervisor Customer Onboarding & Retention
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
The Supervisor Customer Onboarding & Retention is a member of the Property Operations team and works closely with the Manager and Director of Customer Onboarding to supervise the team responsible for day-to-day property management functions related to new applicant screening and lease administration.
* Supervises team responsible for facilitating administrative property management functions, including but not limited to, processing applications for new residents in a timely and accurate manor, processing credit and criminal checks, completing all data entry fields in Yardi to complete application process and generating a lease agreement.
* Responsible for optimal deployment of customer onboarding personnel and makes recommendations for enhancing the application processes, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize application productivity.
* Analyzes customer onboarding performance and creates plans to overcome shortfalls.
* Provides leadership team feedback on areas of concern, recommended process improvements and policy changes.
* Responsible for regular review of policies and procedures relating to customer onboarding.
* Responsible for training, measuring and maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in any resident or market peer interactions, whether over the phone or email, through formal written communication or in person
* Backs Team Leads and supervises management of assigning cases out through the Case Queue
* Handles Customer Onboarding Leadership inbox along with Manager for backup.
* Assist with quality control and coaching.
Human Resource Management
* Supervises team/team leads, sets goals and holds people accountable for results
* Works weekend shift rotation, as scheduled, in order to provide support to teams working on the weekend
* Coordinates activities to maximize the efficiency of all processes
* Develops team and is focused on succession plan within group
* Ensures that employees all have goals and receive regular feedback on their performance
* Ensures team adheres to all Progress policies and procedures
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Associate or Bachelor degree strongly preferred
* Has a strong understanding of Progress Residential property management operations and can accurately provide answers and explanations to applicants in a user-friendly manner
* Previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry
* Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel with the ability to perform basic/moderate formulas in Excel
* Proficiency in Yardi is required with 3-5 years previous work experience in property management using Yardi and Salesforce
* Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
* Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
* Maintains regular attendance and excellent punctuality
* Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it??s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.