Supervisor HOA Accounts Payable
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 90,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The Supervisor HOA Accounts Payable will be responsible for high volume, detailed processing of the HOA workflow process to ensure all ledgers, statements and coding are completed accurately while ensuring payment of vendors. Must be organized, experienced with reconciliations and workflows, and be able to multi-task and meet daily production requirements.
* Supervise 5+ HOA Accounting Specialists
* Manage workflows via email or other tools to increase efficiency and turn-around time.
* Review processes and audit a high volume of statements, ledgers and coding.
* Respond to escalated inquiries from internal departments and resolve discrepancies.
* Address escalated issues around HOA invoice/statement processing.
* Direct assigned tasks and provide assistance as needed.
* Cross train with other team members.
* Train, motivate and evaluate accounts payable staff members.
* Assist in implementing enhanced company processes.
* 3 or more years of experience leading an HOA Accounts Payable department
* Yardi experience preferred.
* Salesforce experience preferred.
* Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel (Vlookup, pivot tables).
* Strong attention to detail.
* Organized work approach.
* Ability to multi-task and work independently when needed.
* Positive interpersonal and communication skills.
* Works well in a team environment.
* Honest, ethical and handles things in confidential manner.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 401k match, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.