Supervisor, Service Coordination
Supervisor, Service Coordination
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Service Coordination
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With nearly 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Position Summary: The Supervisor, Service Coordination is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to residents and associates through the daily management of the service coordination team. Responsibilities include day to day employee management ensuring SLA’s and KPI’s are met, motivating, recognition, coaching, counseling, training, and problem solving. The Supervisor, Service Coordination is the first point of contact for escalated issues that cannot be resolved by the Resident Support team. The ideal candidate has excellent customer service skills, analytical thinking skills, and experience managing associates in a call center environment. This position will be under direct supervision of the Director, Customer Care.
- Perform ongoing training of team on newly developed process and procedures; educating and promoting property repair best practices and coordinating skill and trade-based training for associates as needed
- Ensure service related tasks stay within budget
- Create and continuously evaluate processes and procedures; suggesting methods to improve operations, efficiency, and service to internal and external customers
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member
- Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs
- Work with the Director, Customer Care to ensure all escalated issues are researched and resolved
- Proactively identify root causes of issues and make recommendations for process improvements
- Manage a team of 4+ SC Team Leaders who in turn manage a team of 25+ Service Coordinators responsible for executing Service Requests for single family rental properties across the US
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that Service work is completed in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Monitor incoming work and ensure that both resident and non-resident service requests are performed timely, efficiently, and in a knowledgeable manner ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met
- Create a bridge between the Central Service Coordination team and the Market Service Managers/Service Directors
- Monitor and manage response times, resident satisfaction and the overall productivity and efficiency of Service Coordinators
- Coach and develop SC Team Leads and Service Coordinators
- Assist with creating and circulating weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Assist with special projects or assignments as needed by the business
- Assist the Markets with vendor base management
- Preferred education – Bachelor’s degree
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly and approachable
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes
- Ability to work a flexible shift and hours including weekends
- In-depth understanding of commercial and/or residential building maintenance
- Experience reviewing repair bids, product specifications, and determining whether to outsource or complete necessary repairs in-house
- Experience leading customer service associates in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
- Experience working with Salesforce and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM) preferred
- Experience with property management and lease review a plus
- Experience with call center operations, call center metrics, reporting and call monitoring a plus
- Bilingual with Spanish preferred
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.