Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 90,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The Utility Administrator is a member of the Central Property Management Operations team and performs utility activations directly through both providers and 3rd party vendors. Utility Administrators also review and update activity reports on a daily basis and communicate effectively via email, phone, and fax with our vendors and market operations.
1. The Utility Administrator works closely with the company’s Utility Management System vendor to:
Coordinate utility activations for newly acquired properties, including obtaining and uploading proof of ownership and any other documentation required by utility provider.
2. Ensure accurate and efficient communication with the Utility Management System vendor regarding payment of existing utility bills.
3. Closely monitor the existing portfolio of properties and troubleshoots any issues relating to activations or interruptions in service.
4. Reviews reports from Utility Management System vendor to track progress and ensure accuracy.
Communicates with the company’s local market teams across the country on activation status of utilities and relays this information to all appropriate parties.
5. Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in any resident or market peer interactions, whether over the phone or email, through formal written communication or in person.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry.
* Proven record of providing exception customer service to field locations.
* Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel with the ability to perform basic formulas in Excel
* Proficiency in Yardi is required with 1- 3 years previous work experience in leasing and administrative services using Yardi.
* Salesforce experience a plus.
* Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
* Maintains regular attendance and excellent punctuality.
* Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 401k match, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR107641