Vice President Product Marketing & Management
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion as applicable by state law.
The Vice President - Product Marketing & Management will be accountable for delivering incremental revenue through non-rent sources, by developing new business partnerships, driving innovation and bringing new products to market. In addition, the Vice President of Product Marketing and Management, will be responsible for the go to market strategy and lifecycle management of these products and services. Responsibilities will positively impact our residents across all markets enhancing the resident’s experience while growing revenue for the company.
* Overall product management of existing products and services that provide non-rent revenue, focusing on market penetration, customer experience and overall value for the customer and the business.
* Lead innovation on new products and services built internally or as partnerships with third parties. Creating financial business cases, clear business requirements and project managing the implementations across the organization.
* Partner with outside vendors and internal cross-functional stakeholders including Operations, Finance, Marketing, Revenue Management and other departments to achieve business goals
* Develop and deliver regular operational reviews on the business to senior management leaders and other internal and external company stakeholders.
* Understand the company’s defined competitive market and what may be learned from them in their own ancillary revenue projects to achieve internal business goals
* Work cross-functionally to design and Implement standard operation procedures to support these products and services
* Travel estimated at 25%
* Bachelor’s degree required. An MBA is preferred but not required
* Must have experience and passion around innovation and business development.
* Experience with business cases and operational plans is required.
* Pragmatic, collaborative and analytical skills are key for this role.
* Must have entrepreneurial drive and leadership experience leading new organizations that are scaling a business.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR102565