Yardi Helpdesk Associate
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Information Technology
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With nearly 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Yardi Helpdesk Associate serves as the primary point of contact for all Customer Center tickets, phone calls, and email inquiries received from external call center. Assists customers by determining requirements, answering inquiries, resolving problems, logging requests, and escalating inquiries to subject matter experts as needed.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information and working to successfully and quickly resolve all questions
- Offers answers and solutions based industry knowledge and system training
- Explores for additional service needs to ensure customer is 100% satisfied with resolution(s) offered
- Maintains database by entering information regarding every inquiry whether via phone or email
- Recommends topics for proactive communication (to decrease need for reactive responses) based on inquiry trends
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responds to all inquiries in a timely, courteous manner consistent with policies and procedures
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership and responsibility for task and work quality
- Demonstrates ability to be team player, able to work with varying work styles and personalities in fast-paced organization
- Emblemizes company brand by going above-and-beyond to provide blue-ribbon customer service to all customer
- A minimum of 1-year experience with Yardi property management software required
- Single Family Home Real Estate/Property Management experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Impeccable communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer focused
- Problem solving
- Data entry
- Listening and probing
- Relationship-building people skills
- Interpersonal savvy
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.