Yardi Onboarding & System Specialist
Yardi Onboarding & System Specialist
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Information Technology
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 33,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for over 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new, top-notch executive leadership. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and market offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
This position is in the IT (Information Technology) Department
This position is not remote, candidate will work in the Corporate Office in Scottsdale, AZ, Mon-Fri
The Yardi Onboarding & System Specialist will be responsible for onboarding new homes daily into Yardi and Rent Café. Complete or assist with securitizations and other projects. Opportunity to join an established, growing team in a first-of-its-kind role where you can really own a mission-critical process. Serve also as an escalation point for all Help Desk tickets and assist during high volume times of the month. Assists customers by determining requirements, answering inquiries, resolving problems, logging requests and knowing when to escalate inquiries to subject matter experts as needed.
- Onboards new homes into Yardi daily.
- Uploads homes into Rent Café daily.
- Completes or assists with securitizations
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information and working to successfully and quickly resolve all questions.
- Offers answers and solutions-based industry knowledge along with supporting the training team with train the trainer sessions.
- Explores for additional service needs to ensure customer is 100% satisfied with resolution(s) offered.
- Maintains database by entering information regarding every inquiry whether via phone or email.
- Recommends topics for proactive communication (to decrease need for reactive responses) based on inquiry trends.
- Works closely with Business Application Support Manager, Systems Business Analysts and Developers on projects and support.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responds to all inquiries in a timely, courteous manner consistent with policies and procedures.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership and responsibility for task and work quality.
- Demonstrates ability to be team player, able to work with varying work styles and personalities in fast-paced organization.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ensure all internal or external stakeholders within the client environment understand how to leverage new technical functions to comply with business policies and procedures.
- Emblemizes company brand by going above-and-beyond to provide blue-ribbon customer service to all customer.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years as an admin with Yardi Voyager, along with experience in single family home and/or multi-family home property management experience required.
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- Impeccable communication skills (oral and written).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel required.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving and data entry skills.
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external customers in a clear, concise and understandable manner both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to build customer focused relationships.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative, not-so-typical real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and fun at work. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and a 401(k) program with company matching contributions.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.